Thursday, December 2, 2010

Toronto Raptors Fanatics - Biography #2

by David Alexander

Hi, my name is David Alexander and I am a member of the Fanatics. Up until 6 years ago I knew very little about the NBA. I spent the first two decades of my life in Montreal where basketball is almost literally non existent in the media. When I made the move to Toronto, Raptor fever struck hard. I am now one of the wildest fans out there.  I've been cheering from the Donyell Marshall, Matt Bonner and Mo Pete days to present and beyond.

For me, a classic memorable moment as a Raptors fan was when Rasho Nesterovic shot a clutch 3 pointer during the regular season at the end of a quarter... and made it. CLASSIC. I think I fell off my chair for that one. Favorite all time Raptor has to be Bargnani. (Pops also deserves honorable mention).

It is an honor for me to be cheering alongside such great people. We try to bring the hype every chance we get. So if you hear The Fanatics from across the stadium at the ACC, holla back. Or if anyone wants to have a random friendly dance battle in the ailses, come look for us in section 102/103!!
GO RAPTORS

No comments:

Post a Comment